Thursday 29 June 2017

You

Do you know what I dream of?
I dream of watching your face,
In the wee hours of morning,
Your sweet beautiful face

I dream of your eyes,
How they flutter open,
Those soft dove browns,
I drown in their depths

I dream of your hair,
Wisps of them falling on your forehead,
I sweep them off your eyes,
They have entangled my heart

I dream of your illuminated skin,
Sun's rays streaming from the window,
Hitting your skin,
Our bodies sparkle in unison

I dream of your lips,
Slightly apart whispering sweet nothings,
I lean forward,
I kiss them

I dream of such days and nights,
Your face like the sun,
It sets and rise,
I dream of you,
And me,
And our entire lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Anna, from Sharvi

I've never had true friends. I don't know what friendship means. There is a friendship I see in the movies - a concept that seems ...