Friday 10 February 2017

Pizza or you?

Anxiously I wait for my pizza order,
Even more anxiously to catch a glimpse of you,
Scanning the crowd, night turning colder,
With an earnest desire, of which I never knew 

And so it arrives, my pizza soon,
Red sauce like your rosy cheeks, I swoon
Olive reminding me of your eyes so fine,
Dazzling, sparkling when they look at mine

I take a bite, oh those lips so smacking!
The crust, this crush, look there are fireworks cracking,
My eyes still looking for someone in blue,
The pizza has arrived but where are you?

Suddenly the world loses its colour,
Absence does makes the heart grow fonder,
A pizza left alone by its former lover,
I finally see you during a pink floyd cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Anna, from Sharvi

I've never had true friends. I don't know what friendship means. There is a friendship I see in the movies - a concept that seems ...