Friday 10 February 2017

Deja vu!

One fine day,
and really the finest it was,
Out of sheer curiosity and boredom,
Or maybe just to satisfy my lonely soul,
Rather convince it again that there lies no another like it, 
Decide to explore an unknown world,
Slightly terrified and with little expectations,
Fingers dancing, clockwise, sweeping across this unfamiliar, unconventional world,
Chuckling and in awe at how technology can change anything but the deepest desires of the beings,
If only there was one to keep the Alice in me from falling and falling more into the wonderland,
And I did wonder/wander for a long time in this land,
But it was a dance without hope, a waltz without any scope,
Cursing myself now- what a waste of your time!,
Yet fate took a different turn and so I think (and so I hope),
A horizon so clear in front of me,
Fingers stop dancing, sweep to the right and take a bow,
Suddenly time is not wasteful at all, or rather every second flutters by happily,
Closer and closer I'm in a seashore now,
The sand warm against my feet,
Finding myself (or someone like me?)
The seashells screaming out my name, porcupine trees everywhere,
Falling now, falling into the sands swallowing me up,
Hoping to stay here forever, under the intelligent sun,
Hands moving forward trying to grasp the sun, the soul, hoping it's all real? Is it real?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Anna, from Sharvi

I've never had true friends. I don't know what friendship means. There is a friendship I see in the movies - a concept that seems ...