Monday 27 March 2017

Sweet Escape

Pour toi mon amour,
I write a sweet serenade,
For your ever honeyed words fall soft on my ears,
Human so gorgeous, a treat to the eyes,
Your creator I'd worship day and night,
Caught in this embrace of love,
Are embers in my heart,
Glowing and calm- like an undying love,
A strange yearning from the first day I laid my eyes,
Upon your two black marbled wonders,
Stare so soft, yet intense as a landslide,
The sound of your soul,
Like the broken, beautiful tune of an old piano,
Tugging on the strings of my spirits, Playing a melody- oh so familiar!,
And somewhere in heaven above,
Or maybe just inside my heretic heart,
Are dancing angels,
Chirping birds,
Bright auroras,
Such an ecstacy!!- tears falling down,
The entire being falling,
Falling in love with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Anna, from Sharvi

I've never had true friends. I don't know what friendship means. There is a friendship I see in the movies - a concept that seems ...