Saturday 14 October 2017

Mine

This body is mine,
These emotions are mine,
Yet you send me shivering when you take my hand,
Can I call you mine?

This garden is mine,
The white and yellow roses are mine,
Yet you prick like a thorn when I tend to you
Can I call you mine? 

This house is mine,
These freshly red painted walls are mine,
I trap you inside the cages of my heart,
Can I call you mine?

This music I play is mine,
The art I create, just mine,
Each night my head weaving dreams of you,
Can I call you mine?

This life is mine and mine alone,
The air I breathe is mine to be,
But what if I tell you,
That with every breath I take,
I love you more and more,
Are you mine now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Anna, from Sharvi

I've never had true friends. I don't know what friendship means. There is a friendship I see in the movies - a concept that seems ...