Wednesday 11 October 2017

One fine evening

It was one fine evening,
Sitting under a dark tree,
Amidst shared conversations,
I look into your eyes,
Reaching out to your warm hands,
Our fingers entwine,
Adorned with flowers like inseperable vines,
I press my face on your shoulders,
Heave a sigh,
Heaven I smell, heaven is thy!
Your breath like a cool breeze touches my neck,
While you play with my locks of hair,
Your laughter like golden bells jingling in a church,
Your face so heavenly, illuminated with star-dust,
You're my blue skies, my source of moonlight,
My sun and stars and all things bright,
I lean over and kiss your lips,
My insides exploding in a saccharine bliss,
Our lips dancing to the songs of a lark,
Sprinkling sweet sugary kisses,
As we sit making love in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Anna, from Sharvi

I've never had true friends. I don't know what friendship means. There is a friendship I see in the movies - a concept that seems ...